Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cast/Actors

Cast




This is Me
Not much information is given to the audience about me and you don't see me directly but see me in a picture that Aran (the main character) is holding in his hand. This is the actual picture that Aran will hold in his hand on the next morning but it will be in black and white to give it more emphasism. I will be the next target for Aran. The reason I was good for this specific role is because it was just a picture and I tend to get out of character whilst filming so I didn't mind just a picture of me being taken. This was why the preliminary task was so important.




This is Aran. He is the main character; The Pursuer. Although he is the main character, he works under the authority of a boss who doesn't have to be seen in the opening two minutes. Arans job is to hunt people down and kill them. The reason Aran is perfect for the role is because he is the biggest and more importantly, , he can stay in role all the time which we found out in our preliminary task.

 
The final cast member is tom. We have chosen him to be the victim. The reason being is because he is the smallest height wise and so this builds prevelance on Aran who we are trying to show to be the main character.



No comments:

Post a Comment