Wednesday 12 December 2012

Existing Film production research- Warner Brothers

I have already analyzed the 20th century fox and concluded that it won't be a good film production company to have in my movie because 20th century fox isn't really associated with such genres (urban-action)and so I am looking at Warner Brothers.

    Warner Brothers was found in 1918 known as Warner brothers studios which later changed in 1923 to Warner Brother pictures. The founders were Albert, Harry, Sam and Jack; who were the Warner Brothers. 1966 was the year that the Warner Brothers sold their company but the name of the film production company has still remained.

     Warner Bros have made a gargantuan amount of well established and recognized films; some of them being:


  • Lord of the Rings
  • Rush Hour
  • Austin Powers
  • A nightmare on Elm Street
  • Harold and Kumar.
As you can see, Warner Bros has produced films of different genres and they have also established themselves through television producing such hits like Pokemon and loony Tunes which both later on became successful movies.

    As I'm looking at what film production company I would like to include in my movie, I would have thought that a film production company as big as Warner Brothers won't be appropriate for a small, British Urban-Action film such as mine until I found that Green Street was produced by DeeGee entertainment which is funded and owned by Warner Brothers, thus showing that Warner bros will be an appropriate film production company to use at the front of my movie.

 
                                           
                                     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment